What we know & want to know about lakes!
Some things we think about lakes:
- They can have strong currents
- They can have waves
- They can have waterfalls
- We can swim in them
- They sometimes have sand
- They freeze in the winter
- They have fish
- They have minnows
- They have plants
- Ours has fresh water
- They might have crayfish
- They might have leeches
- They might have frogs
- They might have fisher people
- They might have algae
Some things we want to know about lakes:
- What kinds of things live in the lake?
- How did Lake Winnipeg get sick?
- How do currents work?
- How do waves form?
- What are the differences between fresh water and salt water ecosystems?
- What is the life cycle of a frog?
- All about fish
- Why is algae bad for the lake?
- How can we help to heal Lake Winnipeg?